“WORKERS CHURCH EDUCATION” – 2019, A Certificate Program.
As a church worker, what would you like to attain most in ministry where you serve? A way to lead without being controlling? A helpful way to develop people and grow leaders? A positive way to handle accountability issues? A powerful way to empower people? If you said “yes” to any of these then the answer probably is here.
About The Course:
Learn the principles of Encouraging, nurturing and loving others so as to bring forth healthy Christians and a healthy church. Just as servants of the Lord strive to manifest a genuine love for those under their care, the people of God need to have a deep love for the professional church worker. The way a church nurtures its workers speaks volumes about the Christ-centeredness of the congregation. Churches can and must do much to help pastors and called workers to weather the storms of stress inherent in their ministries.
The workshop is open to school administrators, church workers in every department:
- To be more effective with those they lead
- To learn a servant – hearted approach to leadership
- To explore practical ways to empower and develop those with whom they serve
- To be even more productive
“ADVANCE CHURCH EDUCATION” – 2019, A Certificate Program.
Have you been called to function as a deacon or deaconess in your congregation. The God who calls is able to sustain you as you cooperate with Him. The primary function of the Ministry of Deacons & Deaconesses is to assist the Pastor in the spiritual and administrative affairs of the Church. According to ACTS chapter six (6), Deacons and Deaconesses are to help free the Pastor from tasks not requiring special training, thus permitting pastoral time for graver responsibilities. Since the early church, deacons’ responsibilities were appointed by the apostles, beginning as the distributors of alms and responsible for visitation. See Acts 6:1-6, 1 Timothy 3:1-13, and Romans 16:1-2.
The Ministry of Deacons & Deaconesses must always be observant and ready to serve appropriately at all times. The role or office of deacon was developed in the early church primarily to minister to the physical needs of the members of the body of Christ. In Acts 6:1-6 we see the initial stage of the development.
About The Course:
The course will teach the Deacons and Deaconess the following:
- To assist the Pastor and ministerial staff in spiritual guidance for church family and community
- To be available to teach, pray and provide service when needed
- To be present and available to participate in all worship services, funerals, special services, weekly prayer meetings, and bible studies
- To communicate with and visit members and families, as appropriate
- To coordinate the welcoming, orientation, and follow-up for new disciples and to assist with their assimilation
- To ensure that the pulpit is kept in an orderly manner with appropriate beverages for Pastor and ministers
- To assist with the emergency needs of members and families
- To coordinate the serving of meals after funerals
- To provide guidance and assistance for ministries for which we are responsible
- To perform other duties as appropriate to ensure the discipleship, spiritual guidance, and orderly operation of the church and membership
“ADVANCE MINISTERIAL CHURCH EDUCATION” – 2019, A Certificate Program.
An evangelist is a person who is reaching out to new people with the Gospel, is trained and sent out to minister on behalf of the Church to win souls within and outside the local church. To operate as an evangelist you need to understand the basic Christian doctrines and to know the devises of our enemy, from false conversions to proving the deity of Jesus, you will be well-equipped to answer questions as you witness to anyone. This comprehensive course will help you to prove the authenticity of the Bible, provide ample evidence for creation, refute the claims of evolution, understand the beliefs of those in cults and other religions, and know how to reach both friends and strangers with the gospel.
About The Course: These evangelism courses are designed and intended for the Evangelist to lead their congregations with planning and implementing efforts to reach more people with the gospel, and to grow in the understanding, ability and confidence for personal evangelism. Each course provides the biblical foundation for evangelism and ministry resources for training and encouraging participants.This Course will give you practical strategies for proclamation evangelism, with an emphasis on evangelistic preaching, and preparing your church for follow-up with new believers. The training will teach you how to share your faith simply, effectively, and biblically…the way Jesus did.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- In-depth teaching about salvation and evangelism in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Proven principles of successful soul-winning.
- Teaching and practical examples of how to engage in personal and corporate evangelism.
- Practical instructions on how to deliver a message.
- Test questions to accompany your personal growth.