CACNA Bible Institute
The initial call of Jesus Christ to men was to be spiritually reproductive: “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” His final command, that of the Great Commission, also challenged followers to spiritual reproduction. This communicates the vision which the Bible Institute trains and equips students to fulfill.
The Institute provides education with a solid Christian foundation where you will gain the values, knowledge, and skills you’ll need for success in ministry and in every aspect of life.
Through its programs and services, the Institute educates men and women who will make important contributions to their local churches, the whole church as a body, and their communities, while they follow their chosen ordained path with zeal as one called by the Lord to glorify God, and thereby fulfill the Great Commission.
The Institute will:
- Emphasize excellence in teaching and learning.
- Foster competencies in communication, critical thinking, and information literacy.
- Ensure competency in research, and professionality where appropriate.
- Promote the synthesis of spiritual knowledge so that there might be a maturing of spiritual, intellectual, social, and physical behavior.
- Encourage a commitment to the Christian life, one of personal integrity, sensitivity to the needs of others, social responsibility, and active communication of the Christian faith, and, as it is lived out, a life that leads people to Jesus Christ as the Lord of the universe and their own personal Savior.